BIPA Member Benefits
If you had a realistic magic wand and could change anything about your advisory business, what would you change?
Increase your closing skills
More loyal clients
More client advocates
Better time management
Better relationships with other areas of the bank
More cooperative bank partners
Bank partners who didn't see getting referrals to you as a task they have to do. But something they get to do!
Welcome to THE Association that is dedicated to helping the bank financial advisor build the practice of their dreams.
This is the 1 stop shop, for strategies, tactics, ideas, resources and a community of like-minded individuals who are committed to taking their business beyond the next level, to the highest level they desire to achieve!
Welcome to the Bank Investment Professionals Association!
The Bank Investment Professionals Association is the first and only Association built specifically for Financial Advisors who are building their practice in a bank setting.
Our goal is to help you build the practice of your dreams. Whatever that means to you!
Whether your goal is to build a practice with $1 million or more in revenue. Or whether your goal is to build an automated practice with fee based business, that provides a consistent recurring fee based income. Or some combination in-between.
The Bank Investment Professionals Association is a group that is dedicated towards helping you realize that dream. We specialize in teaching the business of advice. And helping you map our a business plan much in the same way you help an investment client map out a financial plan to fund their dreams.
Membership has its benefits
Lets look at some of the immediate benefits you will enjoy when you become a member of the Bank Investment Professionals Association today!
Full Access to the BIPA Membership website
BIPA.org is a membership website available for the exclusive use of the members of the Bank Investment Professionals Association. It has 250 pages of rock solid, hard hitting content to help you hone every area of your practice.
We have audios, videos, articles, downloads, templates to help you with all the essential keys that you must master to unleash your ultimate competitive edge. These include
Key Number one:
Leveraging the bank story. How can you position yourself and your practice and your organization? Not as good as the wire house and regional companies that are out there but significantly better than any of your competition.
In fact position yourself that you are the obviously and only choice that the bank should be dealing with.
Bank financial advisors are different and better than the competition that is out there. But sadly most people have not learnt how to positively position themselves or their bank partners in properly positioning them in the mind of the prospect.
Key number 2:
Unleashing Ultimate Referrals. Sadly in the mind of most bankers, the job of getting people in front of you, as a financial advisor, is something they have to do. Its a task on their 'to do list', consequently once they have given their second or third, or whatever the number is they are supposed to give. They mentally think to themselves, "thank goodness I am done with investments. Now I can focus on loans, deposits!"
The Association has lots of information on how you can take that 'Have To', and turn it into a 'Get To!' So your bankers want to do business with you. So they see you as a resource to strengthen the relationship with their very best clients.
Key Number 3:
Nurturing the trust and developing deep rapport with your bankers and clients. One nice benefit of doing business in a bank setting is we are the beneficiaries of the trust that our prospects have for the institution and the trust they have for our bank partners.
And we very often begin a relationship with as much trust as our Wire house brothers have at the end of a meeting. We have that trust at the beginning of the meeting.
But we don't want to stop there, we want to use strategies and we have developed a strategy called the Strategic Unconscious Rapport Formula. A very specific formula and very specific strategies that will help you achieve a very deep level of rapport with your bank partners and with your new prospects.
To take the trust that you are already starting off with a good level, nurture that and develop that literally into angelic type levels.
Key Number 4 and 5:
These are our strategies for Influence and Persuasion. The good market run we have from 2000 - 2008 gave a lot of advisors a certain sense of complacency when it came to studying Influence and Persuasion.
Since the wheels came off the cart a couple of years ago, many advisors have noticed that those skills are not exactly as sharp as they would like them to be.
Inside the Association we teach several strategies that will allow you to become more persuasive and more influential with your bank partners, with your prospects and with your clients.
We teach a specific sales systems called, 'Whole Mind Selling' which deals with the clients in the way that they like to make decisions.
And one of our key foundational premises is 'A client will sometimes believe what we tell them. But they will always accept without resistance the conclusions that they come to on their own.'
And in our sales methodology we will teach you how to reengineer your conversations, your meetings you have with your clients. So you can easily and effortlessly lead them to conclude doing business with you, deepening the relationship they have with you is the right thing to do.
Key Number 6:
Developing an Irresistible Value Proposition. How your bank partners position you has a lot to do with how your prospects show up to meetings. And all to often bank financial advisors are positioned by their bank partners as the rates specialist or the investment guy or my investment partner, or maybe my wealth manager.
The problem being there isn't any real power; there isn't any real distinction.
We will teach you a system to build your Ultimate Value Proposition. And that Ultimate Value Proposition has got 4 components:
1. It has to separate you from the crowd. We want you to seen as different and better than everyone else that is out there doing what you are doing.
2. It has to focus on the client's problems, not your solutions. People do care about your solutions but only painted against the canvas of the problems they are up against. And we need to bond with them first on those problems before we introduce your solutions.
3. It has to be repeatable. Because in a bank setting, particularly as you unleash these powerful referrals, you are not going to be the one that is delivering your Value Proposition. So something that is full of industry buzzwords that sound good to us as Financial Advisors but are over the head of our bank partners really don't have as much value. Because if they can't repeat it they are not going to use it.
4. It has to cause the client to engage. When you tell people your Ultimate Value Proposition it has to cause them to say, "Boy to I need to talk to you!" or "Tell me more!"
Key Number 7:
Delivering a dazzling client experience. One of the unwritten concerns that bankers have is, are you going to strengthen that relationship? Of if they refer business to you are they going to end up with egg on their face?
One of the powerful strategies we will teach you is how to deliver a phenomenal client experience and then turn that feedback that you will be receiving back to your bankers to help increase the quality and quantity of the relationship you have.
And you can already imagine, at least on one level, that if you had clients regularly calling your bankers saying, "I have to tell you. I have been working with Jim or Tom or Dave now for x number of months and he is phenomenal. He is one of the best kept secrets at your financial institution."
Very likely that alone is going to increase the quality and quantity of referrals you are receiving on a regular basis. We don't stop there, but that is a good starting point to increasing the overall client experience, deepening the relationship and trust and increasing the quality and quantity of the referrals you are receiving.
We talk a lot about expanding your brand. And that means, how do your customers thing of you today?
Are you the guy or gal down at the bank that handles the CD alternative or the fixed annuities or the mutual funds? If that is the case its not as powerful of a brand that you can have.
We want to take you beyond an investment salesman, we want to take you beyond a trusted advisor. We want to take you beyond the next level, which is the investment guru. And we want to position you as an indispensable resource!
Someone with whom your clients believe it would be a fatal mistake to attempt to make any financial decisions without consulting you first.
As you expand that brand and as you position yourself more powerfully in the mind of your clients, your bank partners, and outside centers of influence suddenly your job gets a lot easier because your appointment book becomes to become filled with people who are predisposed to doing business with you. So you do no longer have to logically attempt to prove that doing business with you is the right thing to do.
You are able to sit down and have harder, more robust conversations with prospects that are already predisposed to doing business with you because you have been positioned so powerfully.
Next we are going to teach you how to develop apostles for you business. People who are out there preaching your good word, not only clients but bank partners and other centers of influence who can have even a more dramatic impact of the quality and quantity of referrals that you receive on a regular basis.
So as you go down that list, if you think to yourself there is opportunity in my practice to improve in some of those areas of emphasize. Joining Bank Investment Professionals Association is a very smart move for you to do that.
So that is Benefit number 1! - Instant Access to the Bank Investment Professionals Association website.
But that is really just the tip of the Iceberg; you will also be able to participate in a monthly teaching call.
Each month we are going to take one area of your practice and spend 60 - 90 minutes of specific strategies, tactics, techniques and resources within the website that can help you hone that area of your practice.
Over the course of the next 4 months, we are going to be talking about:
Month One - the Metrics of Success.
? What are some of the key things you should be measuring
? What are some of the benchmarks you can use to compare yourself with the best of the best in the bank financial channel?
? How many referrals should you be receiving on a monthly basis?
? What percentage of those should be qualified?
? What percentage of those should turn into accounts?
? What should the value of those new households you are opening be?
? How can you use this information to map a course to literally anywhere that you want to get to from a production standpoint? Or from a recurring fee based revenue standpoint?
Month Number 2 - Unleashing Ultimate Referrals
? How do we take that referral that today maybe used as a task and get it to something we 'get to do!"
? How do we take the weak positioning of the investment specialist or worse 'rates specialist' and turn that into powerful positioning?
? How do we answer common objections that many of our bankers have about making referrals to us?
? How to we increase the quality they are introducing us to? Because all too often today they are just looking to get the credit for making the referral. So their idea of your Ideal Client is whatever it takes for them to get credit for the referral. But your Ideal Clients are sitting in front of your bankers all day, every day and in this month we are going to look at Unleashing Ultimate Referrals
Month Number 3 - Strategic Rapport
? How do we get people to like us and trust us more rapidly and more certainly and by a specific Formula?
All too often Financial Advisors are leaving the development of rapport to chance, hoping it will happen overtime. Hoping as we deliver clients will begin to like us more; bankers will begin to like us more and these strategies to work.
The problem is they are haphazard and when they do work they are slow. In this month we are going to teach you the Strategic Unconscious Rapport Formula.
This is a scientifically verified method for being able to develop trust and rapport with clients, prospects, bank partners, more quickly, more reliably and in a way that is completely under the radar. So it happens strategically and by design, rather than accidentally and haphazardly.
We want to develop rapport and trust on purpose and by design. The Strategic Unconscious Rapport Formula teaches us exactly how to do that.
Month Number 4 - First Meeting Mastery
Appointments with prospects and clients are the fuel that drives our production. Making the most of every meeting therefore is critical. And the first meeting sets the stage.
Now I will warn you ahead of time that I am going to challenge the notion that we should be selling to our clients in a 2 step sales process. I personally believe:
1. Its not necessary
2. It positions us more weakly in the mind of the client or prospect.
I know its not necessary because as an advisor I realized a 2 step sales sales process would immediately be cutting in half the new prospects I could be meeting with on an annual basis. Therefore cutting in half the revenue I could generate from those particular clients.
I know it also because many of my coaching clients have gone from a 2 step to a 1-step process and found it a fountain of new revenue because the meeting they could have on a weekly or monthly basis has increased dramatically.
I also believe that its unnecessary because think about the other professionals that your clients are meeting with:
They are not having go do research and gather a lot of information. Sure sometimes they do need to do research, sometimes they need to do tests but typically when they are presented with a problem they are able to have the solution prepared for that particular client.
Now I know some of you are already thinking of the fact, "well I do have to go run a plan. I do have to do research, I don't necessarily know what I am going to recommend."
I am still going to suggest to you there is an opportunity to master that first meeting. And to land the prospect as a client. And think about the difference between these two scenarios:
Scenario Number 1: You are gathering the information, you are doing the research, and you are meeting with your prospect for a second meeting to make a proposal/recommendation.
Contrast that to...
Scenario Number 2: An advisor who is meeting with a client who is closing the concept that this prospect is now going to become a client of this advisor. The information is gathered, the research is done, and the second meeting is an Implementation Meeting.
From the point of view of the investor, think about the difference in their mind between scenarios A where a 'salesman' is making a proposal.
Verses scenario B where their trusted advisor/indispensable resource is discussing the implementations that they are going to be making together!
HUGE DIFFERENCE in the physiology in the way you are positioning yourself to the client.
And each month we will have a different subject, each of which will build on the previous one. And will give an opportunity to hone different skills in your practice.
The next benefit is Monthly Coaching calls!
That last thing we talked about was our 'Monthly Teaching Calls' where that is mainly going to be content that is delivered by our coaches and executive staff.
And each month we will also have a separate coaching call. Wherefore again 60 - 90 minutes you will have the opportunity to present some of your biggest obstacles, opportunities, roadblocks. Things you don't quite understand yet but know you are close to it. And have the opportunity to get coached on those specific issues that you have identified as the best opportunity moving forward for you.
Each month you will also receive a monthly audio where we dive into another area of your practice and help work on another specific, essential key.
You will also receive monthly white papers. Bob Cobb the Executive Director of the Bank Investment Professionals Association is a frequent contributor to 'Bank Investment Consultant' Magazine. And in there he explores different strategies and tactics to take your business beyond the next level to the highest level that you desire to achieve.
But as a member you are going to receive expanded reports on those areas.
One challenge of writing for a magazine is they have only got so many pages available. And very often the reports that I submit to them are 10,000 words that are chopped down into 1500 or 2000 words. Taking just barely the essence and it generates a lot of traffic, a lot of enquiries so it has served a purpose over the years.
But it tends to often time create more questions than it actually answers. People will read those articles and say, "well how do you go about doing this?"
Now you are going to be able to get the full story with a monthly White paper that will be looking at these strategies in depth, and delivering to your door resources you can use to hone various areas of your practice.
You will also receive:
- Discounts to annual Association Events,
- You will get Priority Offers on new products that are coming out. Before they are released to the general public.
- You will get discounts on our full line of products we have available through the Bank Investment Professionals Association.
- And Advanced Screening of new products
In fact through the Association we are going to be creating a Research and Development team to help us test some of the new cutting edge resources that we are creating.
Finally you will get a membership certificate that is suitable for framing in your office, indicating you are a member in good standing of the Bank Investment Professionals Association.
So for those of you who like to display various credentials this will be one more credential you can display in your office.
But it doesn't stop there...
Join Today and become one of the Founding 500!
This is a special group of the Bank Investment Professionals Association that is available to only the first 500 that join. Now there are roughly about 38,000 Bank Financial Advisors, practicing all throughout North America today so this is going to be an extremely elite group of advisors. That you have now got the ability to be one of!
And here is some thing that you will receive as a benefit of becoming one of the first, one of the Founding 500 of the Bank Investment Professionals Association.
1. In addition to your regular membership certificate. You will also get a Founding Member Certificate that shows you were one of the first 500 advisors to be invited into the Bank Investment Professionals Association. And that is going to worded in such a way that your clients will perceive you have been honored with a very high honor in the Industry.
2. You will get the honor of being one of the ones that was there from the very beginning.
3. You are going to get a discount for life. Membership in the Association is already extremely affordable. Its a very minor investment that you can make in yourself, but as a member of the Founding 500 you will get a 30% off discount of that price, and that price will be good for life! It will never go up as long as you are a member in good standing, if you are not a member in good standing then you will renew at the regular price. But as long as you are a member in good standing that discount will be good for life!
4. You are going to receive an accelerated affiliate program. One of the goals of this Association is to build it as large as we can. And the way we are going to do that is primarily through referral. You can already hear we are delivering so much content on a monthly basis that it would be worth several hundred dollars a month to be a participant and it costs way less than that. And our goal is to make it better than FREE! In fact through our affiliate program you can earn credit for every person you refer into the program.
In fact when you join one of the things that you receive in your welcome package is an affiliate link and a predesigned letter that you can send out to other Bank Financial Advisors that you work with or do business with.
If they join then you will immediately be earning affiliate revue based on their investment. Under the normal affiliate program if you make 4 referrals of people who join you membership is free.
With the 5th you begin earning additional affiliate dollars that you can use to invest in any other resources or, assuming your company permits it, start earning an income stream that is generating revenue for you.
And as a member of the Founding 500 your affiliate commission is going to be accelerated. So instead of 25%, making it 4 people who join its free. As a member of the Founding 500 your affiliate commission is going to be 33 1/3% meaning make it 3 and its free.
And that affiliate commission is also good for life as long as you are a member in good standing.
As a member of the Founding 500 you will receive even deeper discounts on all events and products that we offer through the Bank Investment Professionals Association
So lets talk a little bit more about the affiliate program. In the affiliate program we are literally going to pay you to talk about us. And as I mentioned earlier you have got the ability to just send off a link to get other people to sign up and that will automatically be calculated into the system as part of your benefit for being a member.
But you can also refer your organization. Everyone of you has got manager, regional managers, program mangers who may have an interest in doing this, in a firm wide situation.
Now what many people will do is think to themselves, "I wonder if I can get my boss to pay for this for me?" And perhaps you can!
But let me tell you a better way to do it. Join Today! Refer your boss, get him involved, so that if he is not only paying for you but he is paying for other people in the organization then you are getting revenue for all of those other people as well.
So you can begin to see that if you have got a fairly large company that you work for, there could be an opportunity for a pretty major cash flow coming to you on a monthly basis.
As an organization we are happy to pay that to you! You have earned it, this is our way of saying to you, "thanks for talking about us, you have earned it!"
We do however require that we receive on file a notice from your compliance department that it's okay to pay you a cash bonus. Now there is 3 ways we can pay you money:
1. We can cut you a hard cheque. Now we are going to require a notice from compliance to make that happen
2. With some firms they will allow us to pay Marketing Dollars, now some firms don't want us paying you directly but they will allow us to pay it to your organization. Which you can use for bank programs, entertaining your bankers, entertaining your clients and submit expenses against those Marketing Dollars and again we are happy to do that. But we do need compliance to sign off on that as well.
3. Does not require compliance sign off and that simply is we pay you in soft dollars that can be used as credits to purchase any products or services that are offered by the Bank Investment Professionals Association, those include all of our books including 'The Richest Man in Babylon' which we use in the 90 Day Dazzle. That is a consumable product that you can send out to your clients on a regular basis. Also includes our 'Client Centered Banker Book', which is something you can use with your bank partners. And give as gifts. It also includes our various more in-depth coaching programs, if you want more than the group coaching programs you are going to receive as a member of the Association and you want to accelerate your integration of this material into your practice. We do have some accelerated programs that based on the level of interaction you want to have, do require an additional investment. So your soft dollars can also be used towards those programs, to live events, to audio programs, anything we ever create. So if your company prohibits, as some firms do, you receiving either the hard dollars or the marketing dollars, we will have plenty of ways you can continue to invest in yourself and make sure you can take full advantage of all the efforts you are taking to help us promote the Association.
Or if you are a Founding Member and you simply want to make 3 referrals, you have got the ability to do that. Then your participation in the Bank Investment Professionals Association is free as long as your referrals continue to be members.
Your Investment in the Association:
The normal price for the Association is $67.00 per month, and that includes all of the benefits that we discussed earlier.
- The monthly coaching call
- The monthly Teaching call
- The monthly Information CD***
- The Monthly White Paper
- The full access to the Bank Investment Professionals Association website
- The membership certificate showing you are a member in good standing
- The discounts to the annual Association events
- The priority offers
- The discounts on other products we come out with
- Advanced screening on new products and strategies and tactics. The ability to live life on the cutting edge of the evolution of the Bank Financial Advisor
The normal membership Association fee for all of these is $67.00 per month. Less than the cost of a cup of coffee at most restaurants.
And way less than anything you are buying at Starbucks!
But join today and become a member of the Founding 500 and in addition to all of the normal benefits that every normal member will receive. You will also get the 30% discount for life! So your fee will not be $67.00 on a monthly basis, your fee will only be $47.00 on a monthly basis.
That is only $10.00 more than the membership to the Bank Investment Professionals Association website if you just join the website alone. In addition to that you get the
- The monthly coaching call
- The monthly Teaching call
- The monthly Information CD***
- The Monthly White Paper
- The full access to the Bank Investment Professionals Association website
- The discounts
- The priority offers
- The advanced screening
- The additional discount for life
- The accelerated affiliate program so you are earning 33% commission on anyone you refer to us that becomes a member. And you get that for life!
- You get additional discounts on all events, and all products,
- The pride of being here from the very beginning and being one of the founding members of the community that is going to unleash the destiny of the Bank Financial Advisor.
- An additional Certificate suitable for framing in your office or offices that show you are one of the Founding Members Bank Investment Professionals Association
But it doesn't stop there..
I want to take all of the risk out of this for you. I want to make it a totally painless, effortless decision for you.
Join today and we are going to give 11 different bonuses to make this literally a better than free guarantee.
And it truly is better than free, because first of all your membership is guarantee. If for any reason during the first 90 days you don't feel you are getting a minimum of 10x the value of the investment you are making in yourself. I want you to write us and let us know and we will give you a full refund. No questions asked, you don't need to give us an explanation, you just need to tell us you don't' think its working out and we will refund every penny you have given to us.
Second thing is, we are giving you an accelerated way of giving you the membership for free anyway. And our goal is to grow the membership. So the goal is that we have as many people out there who are giving us the 3 and then later 4 members that are necessary for their membership to be free, that's that way we are going to grow by leaps and bounds. So we want you to have a very rapid pathway for free.
But next I am going to include when you join today, 11 different bonuses valued at $873.00!!
Bonus 1 - 3
Our three books:
- Building the Ultimate Bank Advisor. These are the 8 essential keys for unleashing your maximum competitive edge.
- Unleashed. That is a book for you to teach your bankers how to position you more powerfully and more positively in the prospects mind. And it teaches you the physiology to become a coach and how to position yourself as a resource in your bankers mind.
- The Client Centered Banker. Most bankers don't view themselves as sales people. They view themselves as great service people. So what I have done in this book is to show them the pathway to having really good relationships with their clients, for them to build the career of their dreams. Is to be a client-centered banker. And a client is someone who is under the protection of another! So I teach them how to build their career dreams and make their life a lot more fun by having deeper, better, closer relationships with the people they are working with and getting you involved with them more.
Our Strategic Unconscious Rapport Formula. Now I talked a little bit about that because we are going to be covering this in month number 3. But this is going to give you a massive jumpstart on that, because this is a 7 1/2 hour program on the Strategic Unconscious Rapport Formula (it retails for $247.00) and it teaches you how to on purpose, by design, formulaically get strategic rapport with your clients and do it on an unconscious level. We talk a lot about that on the website so you can read about that in other places
LINK - if I change the price it will change for the offer! Should I create new link and new shopping cart!!!!
This program helps you strategically create trust and rapport with clients, prospects and bank partners. Every time you meet with them, systematically, by design. Rather than hoping it will happen haphazardly over time. Which leads to choppy results.
Our next bonus is 'First Meeting Mastery' and in that program we take you through the 10 steps you need to master in order to be able to close more sales on the first meeting. Or at the very least have clients make the mental decision to hire you on the first meeting.
So if there is a second meeting it is an implementation meeting, not a proposal meeting. And how to create massive leverage in your practice.
There we take you through a 10-step process:
1. Rapport, teaching you how to gain rapport more quickly. You will have the expanded version of that through the SURF program
2. Authority. How are you positioning yourself in the meeting so you are viewed as the leading and obvious choice at solving the problems your client is up against?
3. Positive and Powerful seperation from the competition. How do your bank partners position you? Or the Outside centers of influences, or your clients? So when your clients show up they are already predisposed to doing business with you?
4. Desirelessness. How do you become a magnet to create a vacuum your clients are going to want to fill? Because nature a pores a vacuum, one of the odd physiologies that buyers or investors face is that the harder the sales person pushes. The harder the prospect tends to push back! So how do we go about creating an attitude or belief in the clients mind that we really don't care they do business with us or not. We have a good offering they are going to like and we are going to create a lot of intensity for them to want to participate in. But really pull them into the offering by our desirelessness rather than trying to push the decision onto them
5. Conversationally strategy called conversational mining. This is how we create a very, very deep floodgate experience where the client opens up to us and we are able to discover their compelling emotional outcomes. Those things they care about so much they would literally walk across broken glass in order to be able to get.
6. And 7. This is the ying and yang of this process. We teach scarcity that there is only so much of whatever it is we are offering that is available or there is a reason they should be doing it now. And we begin to take away the opportunity at the same time we are creating irresistibility. We are creating a presentation that is so on target to that client that they want to be involved in the process
8. Sense of Urgency. Intensity meter, also known as suit, we want to make sure where they want to solve this problem and they want to do it NOW! Get them to the point where they are ready to take immediate action. It's not something they think about anymore.
9. A powerful prescription. It's the power of Why in their mind. Most of the sales process is emotional. This is where we replay to them their compelling emotional outcomes, but give them some logical reasons they want to do this so they can satisfy their critical minds and be able to logically justify and rationalize the decision they are making.
10. We teach a powerful 'Yes' frame close. Where we are negatively positioning our offer so the client is conditioned to say no to sales people. But in the way we teach it to you, them saying no, is literally saying yes to your offering.
So it's a very, very powerful tool you can use with clients, prospects. Conversationally with your manager if you are asking for a raise or better territory or inherited accounts. You can use it with your spouse, it's a sales process that is physiologically based on the way that the brain works and works in very atmosphere but this one has been designed specifically for Financial Advisors.
Bonus 6 - 11
We are going to give you a 6-month subscription to our interview series 'On the Shoulders of Giants'. That is where I interview some of our best, most successful members. Who have got some unique skill sets that they bring to the table.
And talk with them for an hour to an hour 1/2, in some cases a couple of hours about the strategies they have used to build their business. Things they would do differently if they did it all over again. The advice they would give somebody they were mentoring as the essential keys for building the business they way they do it.
In the past we have talked to people who have built a massive platform sales program, where they are literally becoming the sales manager for 15 or 20 people who are out there selling products for them. And funneling ups the good opportunities for them.
We have talked to another financial advisor who built a team, called 'The Round Table' who was made up of a Wealth Banker, a Business Banker, a Mortgage Banker and a Financial Advisor and they created a networking event inside and outside of the bank. Where at its peak they had 30 different outside centers of influence that were attending these meeting, paying for these meetings. And brining referrals to all members of the team.
And in a single year this generated in excess of $100 million of closed opportunity for the 4 core members!!
Including over $37 million in closed referred business for the financial advisor.
We have also talked to people who have built a great internal team. With a couple of partners, with junior associates, some sales assistants, some marketing people to really propel their business beyond the next level.
Every month we interview leaders in our industry who are out there doing the things that you do. With our Executive Director Bob Cobb asking them the questions that you would like to ask them and really breaking down their processes in a step-by-step way. So you can model the success that these top advisors in the bank industry have modeled.
So you will get a 6-month subscription to that particular product.
So when you join the Association today you are going to get:
- All three books
- The SURF program
- The First Meeting Mastery Program
- 6 Months Subscription to 'On the Shoulders of Giants'
That is a total value of $873.00, that's more than your first full year of investment would cost in the Bank Investment Professionals Association, if you were paying full price.
But if you invest today you are not going to be paying full price as you are going to be one of our Founding 500 members. So you will be able to get in early and get that discount for life, you will more than double the investment you are making in yourself.
And give yourself plenty of time to go out and find 3 so it's free, so you will never pay again.
We have wanted to create an opportunity that is literally, without peer, anywhere in the industry and to deliver the information that you need to unleash your destiny as a Bank Investment Professional.
So join the Association today and I look forward to seeing you inside and knowing our paths are going to cross soon and often
And I look forward to meeting you in person at our Annual Association Meeting, which will be happening after the 1st of the year.