Help Using this Site
This is a subscription web site. To access the resources within this site, you have to subscribe.
- Visit the Subscription Information page, so you can see all the things members of this site get.
- Complete the Subscription Application. You will be prompted for your name, email address, desired screen name and desired password.
It is important that you enter your real email address on this screen, because it is used to send you a registration email message containing your account authorization code and further instructions.
By completing the Subscription Application you agree to the terms of our Subscriber Rules
- Account Activation
After submitting your application, you will see a message on the screen indicating whether your subscription was successfully processed..
It if was, you will receive an email message containing your UserName and Password (chosen by you). You may log into the Subscribers Area anytime after your subscription has been approved.
You must be a registered subscriber before logging into the Subscribers Area. Clicking on any item on the main page will automatically take you to the Login Screen. The login program will prompt you for your UserName and Password.
Important: "Cookies" must be enabled in your browser before logging in and/or posting. Your login status is passed via cookie by the login program to the posting program.
Lost your UserName or password?
Broadly stated, the goals of this site are to provide subscribers with the information and resources described in the Subscription Information page. In return, we expect you to abide by a few simple rules.
These guidelines are intended to help maintain a useful amount of order. These rules may be revised without notice.
The discussion forums are provided as a way for you to ask questions, seek opinions, offer advice, and in generally connect with other subscribers. In order for the discussion forums to work, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do lead by example - Nothing improves a forum more than posters who reason sharply, write well, and have some perspective about it all. Be one of them.
- Do keep it clean - A differance of opinion between subscribers is acceptable, but refrain from abusive attacks, engaging in senseless flame wars, and using profane language.
- Do use common sense - If you read a post that sounds too good or strange to be true, it probably is.
- Do stay on topic - If you are going to reply to a post, make sure you are placing it in the correct area. Use the reply button below the original post.
- Do not post commercial messages. This means don't use the discussion forums for self promotion.
- Don't spam - Post your message once
- Don't violate poster privacy - Don't reveal online private or personal information of another individual. If you are asked for a friend's email address, the best advice usually is to forward the request to the friend. He or she can then decide whether to respond.
- Don't play games - Don't represent yourself as another person, create or use another screen name to avoid a revocation of posting privileges, misrepresent the site or your role in it, and don't misattribute a contribution you've made.
- Don't be a whiner - If you really, really find this site not to your liking, let the webmaster know directly, learn to live with it, or move along.
You can contact us via email using the Contact Form.
"I decided to practice your Outcome Centered Selling techniques
(Capture and Lead the Imagination) on some of my "dead leads," within
the first week I had resurrected a lead that led to a $1,000,000
sale. This stuff is
"Unbelievably Invaluable tool", "Pays for itself", "You need to buy
Incredible information. I'm overwhelmed with the positive
response that my bankers have shown with your information. I
feel as if my relationship with my bankers have gone to the next level
and they find me to be a much more valuable resource.
"Bob Cobb is an extraordinary coach. I have benefitted greatly from his
dead on advice. His breadth of knowledge of sales and marketing amazes
me. Everything that I have ever done with him has given me atleast a 10
to 1 return on my investment.
I've worked with Bob Cobb for five years. I have never met anyone with
a more positive approach to business or life. Bob has never had a bad
day in either. He has an infectious positive energy that has to be
experienced to be believed. It is motivational just standing next to
"We have had six coaches and consultants speak to us this year (2004)
your presentation is by far the most on the mark--with actionable
that we have seen."
"I love Bob's coaching and teaching style, it's all about implementing
ideas and putting pen to paper instead of the typical coaching
experience of just talking about great ideas! Working with
him has given me a powerful way to position myself with my centers of
influence and partners...the impact has been HUGE!"
"On the shelves of my office, gathering dust, there are various marketing materials that have cost me a small fortune. Over the years I have “invested” a lot of money for programs that were nothing but empty promises. Some of these marketing programs and materials cost me thousands of dollars. Always looking for the key, and not finding it, after all these years, my persistence has finally been rewarded.
Your material just arrived this morning and I have just listened to the first CD. This is without a doubt some of the most powerful material I have ever seen or heard in my 25 years in this business. Knowing how it will improve my results, I can’t wait to get started with it. I only wish I would have had this material 25 years ago, when I started in the business. I can only imagine how much more successful I would have been. As I begin to use it and naturally achieve the marvelous results I expect, I will keep you updated.
Every business needs leaders who innovate and create exciting results for others. This is how I see you. Keep up the good work!"
Craig Peck -
Peck and Associates, Kansas City KS
Click here for more rave reviews!