Unleashed the Ultimate IC/Bank Referral Partnership
Unleashing the Ultimate IC/Banker Referral Partnership
Ask most advisors how they feel about their referral partnership and typically they say that quantity is ok, but quality leaves a lot to be desired. Ask a banker and their response is, "I do what I can, but we have so many goals that it is hard to stay focused". Clearly, there is much room for improvement.
This module focuses on the 7 Steps Advisors and Managers must complete to reframe the concept of the referral in the only place that it really matters--the mind of your bankers
If your IC/Banker referral partnership is not at its best, you and your bank program are losing hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars, in lost opportunity. A recent survey showed that over 65% of the clients that walk into your banking center have at least one additional need (and in many cases much more) that is going unmet. Join Ultimate Bank Advisor President and Head Coach Bob Cobb for a module that takes Sales Leaders and Advisors through a systematic seven-step strategy to Unleash the Ultimate Advisor/Banker Partnership in your institution.
In this module, we will cover:
• Minimal Baseline Expectations-When your bankers are sitting in front of your ideal client, how do they position investments in the mind of the prospect? Here we teach techniques to elicit and access their current strategy, and give advisors the tools necessary to expand their internal brand.
• Eliciting the bankers' map of the world- What is your banker's current view of referrals to investments? Often the issues that prevent them from referring more frequently are easy to answer, but if you can't get them to talk about it, you can't answer the objection. Too many bankers pay lip service to the concept of cross-selling and referrals but never follow through--here is how to engage them.
• Overcoming Objections- If you ask your bank partners if they cross-sell, they will probably say, "I try to cross-sell every customer". In this section we demonstrate why their strategy is fatally flawed and what to do about it
• Selling the Vision- Once you understand their issues we show you how to re-frame the whole process in a way that will have them wanting to refer and in fact, feeling they are doing a disservice to the client if they do not.
• Laying out a Strategy- We will teach you a specific questioning strategy that utilizes "hyper-open ended questions" that when combined with humbling disclaimers will have them engaging significantly more prospects.
• Developing the Habit- Whatever your bank partners are doing today, they can do in their sleep--which unfortunately is how many people prefer to go through the day. Once they buy into the vision, follow these steps to install the new habit.
• Shape the Behavior- Now that they have a new strategy and habit you are in a position to move them well beyond "the next level" to the highest level you desire to achieve.